Redwood Area Communities Foundation
The Redwood Area Communities Foundation, Inc. is an IRS 501(c)(3) non-profit entity organized for the welfare and benefit of Redwood County residents or organizations who live or have their principal place of business in Redwood County or within a radius of 10 miles of Redwood County.
The Foundation was organized for:
- The welfare of communities and their residents.
- The welfare and benefit of any public school district.
- The welfare and benefit of any charitable organization located or operating in the defined area.
- The benefit of students and former students of the school servicing the member communities by providing scholarships and loans.
The Foundation was established in 1988 for any of the following purposes:
- Or other eligible purposes as approved by its board of directors.
- Each Fund Retains its Own Identity
- Local Control or Central Control
- Tax Filing
- High Visibility
- Perpetual or Single Purpose
- Low Cost
- Non-profit status
- Annual audit
- Compliance with non-profit registrations
- D&O Insurance
Established Accounts Include:
- Apple Gourd Project
- Celebrate Redwood Falls
- Country Sno Riders
- Dominick Bruns Memorial Fund
- Ernie Werner Ag Scholarship
- Friends of the County Fair
- Friends of the Park
- GRASP – Greater Redwood Area Suicide Prevention
- Green Corridor Horse Trails
- Martin and Winifred Ehlers Student Fund
- Minnesota Indigenous Women Society
- Minnesota Valley ATV Riders
- Orrin Estebo Foundation
- RACC Expansion
- Redwood Area Community Youth Foundation
- Redwood Area Hospital Foundation
- Redwood Area Junior Golf Association
- Redwood Area Theatre
- Redwood Chamber Community Partners.
- Redwood County Purple Ribbon Club
- Redwood Electric Trust
- Share the Spirit
- Tatanka Bluffs Corridor, Inc.
- Technology and Trades on the Prairie
- Westside Clothing Center
Redwood Area Communities Foundation, Inc. is a charitable foundation organized under the IRS code 501(c)(3). The board of directors is comprised of volunteers from member communities. RACF's records and books are open for inspection for reasonable requests. For the necessary steps to establish a subsidiary of RACF, give us a call at 507-637-4004 and ask for Pat Dingels.