Redwood Falls HRA
Redwood Falls Housing and Redevelopment Authority: Income-based rental housing program -- General Occupancy
200 S Mill Street
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
Bids: We are now accepting bids for a maintenance and/or cleaning contract for Lakeside Manor -- bids will be accepted until August 31, 2017 at 5 p.m. Click here for the details on the bid request!
On-going functions include:
- Assure compliance with leases. The lease must be signed by both parties.
- Set other charges (ie: security deposit, excess utility consumption, animal deposit, damage deposit for your unit)
- Perform periodic re-examinations of the family's income at least once every 12 months
- Transfer families from one unit to another, in order to correct over/under crowding, repair or renovate a dwelling, or because of a resident's request to be transferred
- Teminate leases when necessary
- Maintain the development in a decent, safe, and sanitary condition
Lakeside Manor building features include for its tenants:
- Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
- Designated disability parking
- Activity Room
- Multi-purpose room
- On-site laundry facility
- Elevator (2)
- Public park within one mile
- 30% of income or flat rent
- security deposit required
First step is to complete our fillable Pre-Application form to be placed on our waiting list. Click here to print, return to our office at 200 S Mill Street, PO Box 192, Redwood Falls, MN 56283 or call us at 507-637-2221! Click here to print off this one-page fact sheet for your reference! Click here to print and share our Lakeside Manor brochure with someone you know who is looking for an income-based 1 bedroom apartment -- we have 9 floor plans for options! Once you have completed your pre-application form, you will be sent a full admissions application!