Redwood Falls HRA
Redwood Falls Housing and Redevelopment Authority: Income-based rental housing program -- General Occupancy
200 S Mill Street
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
Looking for a new apartment? Pre-applications being sought for Lakeside Manor housing complex! You can pickup an application at our office at 200 S Mill Street, or in the front entry of Lakeside Manor. Please call us to arrange a tour of Lakeside Manor at 507-637-2221, or you can fill it out online using the link below and emailing it back to us.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook!
On-going functions include:
- Assure compliance with leases. The lease must be signed by both parties.
- Set other charges (ie: security deposit, excess utility consumption, animal deposit, damage deposit for your unit)
- Perform periodic re-examinations of the family's income at least once every 12 months
- Transfer families from one unit to another, in order to correct over/under crowding, repair or renovate a dwelling, or because of a resident's request to be transferred
- Teminate leases when necessary
- Maintain the development in a decent, safe, and sanitary condition
Lakeside Manor building features include for its tenants:
- Accessible main entrance (zero step approach)
- Designated disability parking
- Activity Room
- Multi-purpose room
- On-site laundry facility
- Elevator (2)
- Public park within one mile
- 30% of income or flat rent
- security deposit required
- First step is to complete our fillable Pre-Application form to be placed on our waiting list. Click here to print, return to our office at 200 S Mill Street, PO Box 192, Redwood Falls, MN 56283 or call us at 507-637-2221!
- Click here to print off this one-page fact sheet for your reference!
- Click here to print and share our Lakeside Manor brochure with someone you know who is looking for an income-based 1 bedroom apartment -- we have 9 floor plans for options! Once you have completed your pre-application form, you will be sent a full admissions application!
- Community Dining -- Don't eat alone -- Lutheran Social Services is pleased to provide nutritous meals served Monday - Friday, 11:30 a.m. at the Redwood Area Community Center, or they will deliver a meal to you at Lakeside Manor. For additional information click here!
If you need emergency services, click here for Redwood County!