CERTS (Clean Energy Resource Teams)
CERTS UPDATE as of 7/24-18:
- Something that may be of interest to you is the MPCA grants for Level 2 EV Chargers. More information: https://www.pca.state.mn.us/air/ev-level-2-charging-station-grants
- The Department of Administration has a site where you can also look for funding opportunities: https://mn.gov/grants/
- Just a reminder that www.dsireuse.org helps you to find policies and incentives by state. Including rebates from your utilities. I just accessed it to locate my utility rebate for air conditioning (getting a new one installed only took 3 days short of 2 months)
Some anticipated funding opportunities for this fall and early 2019 are:
- Clean heavy-duty off-road equipment: Anticipating applications opening fall 2018. This round will fund the replacement of heavy-duty off-road diesel engines and equipment, including switcher locomotives, ferries, tug/tow boats, and construction equipment eligible under the Diesel Emission Reduction Act (DERA). This includes some idle reduction technologies for switcher locomotives.
- Heavy-duty electric vehicle grant program. Anticipating applications opening in early 2019 This round will fund electric alternatives to heavy-duty vehicles and equipment or their engines.
SRDC Physical Development Director
SW CERT Coordinator
2401 Broadway Ave
Slayton, MN 56172
507.836.1631 FAX 507.836.8866
The Clean Energy Resource Teams—or CERTs—are a statewide partnership with a shared mission to connect individuals and their communities to the resources they need to identify and implement community-based clean energy projects.
They empower communities and their members to adopt energy conservation, energy efficiency, and renewable energy technologies and practices for their homes, businesses, and local institutions.
|Clean Energy Resource Teams (CERTS)||Visit Website|
|Southwest Clean Energy Resource Team||Visit Website|
|Clean Energy Resource Teams Fact Sheet||Visit Website|
|Clean Energy Builder Project||Visit Website|
There are so many great examples of businesses and individuals stepping and and getting involved in Renewable Energy initiatives.
Subscribe here to read the latest updates from our SW CERTS team! Julie Rath, RADC Economic Development Specialist, serves on the Advisory Board for our SW Clean Energy Board! Contact her today if you have questions about any of these great programs!