Expand Your Business in Redwood County
The Redwood Area Development Corporation (RADC) in partnership with the Redwood County EDA is here to make your expansion plans seamless in any one of our 15 communities in Redwood County. The RADC….is a good place to start! We listen to your needs and match you up with potential buildings, sites, or businesses that are for sale to make your business expansion a reality! We facilitate your needs with the professional staff in our cities and county to assist you with your development project.
You will find many of the tools that we will use to partner with you and your lender to assist in putting your financial package together in the left hand column. Our staff is well versed in available business resources including:
- Redwood County Revolving Loan Fund
- Redwood Falls Port Authority Revolving Loan Fund
- City of Redwood Falls Downtown Revolving loan fund.
We have great partners in the region that extend their loan programs to Redwood County businesses, whether you are a small startup with the:
- SBA Micro-loan program available through the Southwest Initiative Foundation, or Revolving loan fund for capital assets, or the
- SBA 504 program through Prairieland Economic Development Commission which provides fixed rate long-term debt financing for building acquisitions, or the
- Southwest Regional Development Commission’s Revolving loan fund, we have “gap financing” tools available to assist you in meeting your financial needs to help grow your business in Redwood County.
For further assistance, just send us an EMAIL or give us a call at 507-637-4004. We are here ready to help you grow your business in Redwood County!