Located in the heart of the Minnesota River Valley and halfway between Minneapolis/St. Paul, and Sioux Falls, transportation infrastructure routes – US Hwy 71/19 and State Hwy 19/67, the Redwood Area is a great location for businesses to grow and succeed. The area is experiencing significant growth both in terms of commercial expansion and development, diversity in manufacturing with 38+ located in the county, and the heart of Minnesota best agricultural land! We harvest the “sun”! This growth, partnered with the area’s strong manufacturing base, healthcare facilities, educational systems, and retail sales pull factor serves as a strong base to support a wide variety of businesses. Click here to visit our Redwood Area Virtual Business Directory and take a Fly-over tour of Redwood County featuring 38 business/attraction highlights and locations!
Redwood County business-assets include:
- Transportation accessibility – US Hwy 71 and State Hwy 19 and 67
- Skilled regional workforce
- Diversified population base in all age categories
- Higher and Continuing education opportunities – Minnesota West Community and Technical College Redwood Falls Learning Center, or Southwest Minnesota State University at Marshall, MN.
- Strong Electronic and wood manufacturing base
- Great healthcare system
- Diverse regional economy
- Good Retail sales in goods and services, furniture, car sales
- Commercial Financial & Tax Incentives available
To learn more about the business attractiveness of the Redwood Area located in the Minnesota River Valley/regional community, please give us at call at 507-637-4004.