SW MN Center of Rural Entrepreneurship (CORE)
The Southwest Initiative Foundation is pleased to provide a one-stop shop
for southwest Minnesota entrepreneurs.
- Business tools for planning, management, growth and transition
- Programs, financing and technical assistance resources for start-upand existing entrepreneurs, resource providers (of which the RADC is listed), youth and educators
- Improved access to educational opportunities
- Inspiring stories of our region's innovative entrepreneurs
- Visit the CORE website to start, expand and improve our region's businesses!
Our very own Redwood County entrepreneur, Cory Jensen from Country Enterprises in Lucan, is featured on their website and received an award at the Southwest Initiative Foundation (SWIF) Banquet in April 2009!
CORE - Center of Rural Entrepreneurship has a great training series on line for "Starting a Business"! Click here to get started and find out if your business idea is the right idea for you and what it will take to get your business started and off the ground! There are many things to consider when starting your business. Developing your own business plan will guide you through all the necessary steps - steps you have thought of.....and steps you may not have thought of or forgotten.
Once you have completed this series of online training classes and your business plan is in place, please connect back with the RADC and we will work with you to guide you toward the right financial resources to make your business plan a reality!