Membership Investment: Community, Business and Individual
With this type of competition in the business world, it is extremely important to retain and expand our existing businesses in our local communities as well as attract new business.
- Access to grant writing assistance
- Administrative and bookkeeping services
- Community and economic services
- Business Retention Visits
- Workforce/Talent Development
- Marketing & advertising through the RADC website & social media
- Featured in our Business Directory
Your Partnership Investment
From 1986 through 2022:
- RADC has assisted with loans and grants benefiting our area consisting of more than 93.5 million dollars
- RADC is taking great strides to grow existing businesses and bring new manufacturing to our area.
- RADC strives to assist businesses and member communities to grow in 2022.
Member Communities Investment
- $5.00/per capita under 5,000
- $7.00/per capita over 5,000
Business Member Investment
- $50.00 Individual/Retail
- $150.00 Small Business (2-10 employees)
- $350.00 Medium Business (10-50)
- $1,000.00 Corporate Business (51-200)
- $1,500.00 Partner (200+)